Van Eck plans distressed fund
Thu Jan 1, 2004
New York-based fund manager Van Eck is in the process of
setting up a global distressed investments fund, which will tap
distressed fixed-income and high-yield opportunities in
developed and emerging markets.
The fund will likely be overseen...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager