Highbridge spins out event-driven strategy
Thu Jan 1, 2004
Highbridge Capital Management is getting ready to launch an
event-driven/relative value fund. The new fund has been a core
strategy within the firm's $5 billion multi-strategy flagship
fund, Highbridge Capital Corporation.
The $6 billion New York-based hedge fund organization, run
by Glenn Dubin and Henry Swieca, is planning to launch the
Highbridge Event-Driven Relative...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager