Handler and Groden are latest SAC émigrés
Sun Feb 1, 2004
It's another year, and another several offspring of Steve
Cohen's SAC Capital Management have surfaced with plans to
launch more modest rivals of their legendary boss' $4.5 billion
Stamford, Connecticut organization.
Mike Handler is one of the most recent departures and is
expected to launch a fund this year, possibly under the
umbrella of Jefferies & Co., where his brother Richard B.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager