Investment biker Rogers finally gets to start a raw materials fund
Sun Feb 1, 2004
Jim Rogers, former partner of George Soros, who famously
went around the world on a motorcycle, which he wrote up in the
best selling book, Investment Biker, is teaming up with a
Lausanne-based firm to launch a new managed futures fund.
His new partner is Lionel Motiere,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager