Mandel and Robbins ride the rollercoaster
Mon Mar 1, 2004
T he upswing in U.S. equity markets during the last quarter
of 2003 continued throughout the first three weeks of January.
U.S. long/short equity managers capitalized on those gains, but
a large sell-off in the last week of the month hurt those who
were overexposed. The average U.S. equity fund gained 1.3%,
according to the Absolute Return U.S. Equity median. This falls
short of the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager