Thu Apr 1, 2004
Rocker's short bias is no handicap
David Rocker has been in the shorting game for a long time,
and he says 2003 was the worst year in history for
practitioners of shorting, which is tough enought in more
favorable environments when stock picking really works.
But Rocker, who founded his Rocker Partners short-biased
hedge fund in 1985, seems to be turning things around in his
$400 million shop. Rocker Partners is up...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager