SAC gets personal with non-compete
Thu Apr 1, 2004
There have been all sort of non-competes written into
employee contracts by hedge fund groups, but none has been
quite as specific or personal as the one that has recently been
introduced by Steve Cohen's $4.5 billion SAC Capital Advisors.
In what may seem like a bizarre twist, the firm has begun to
specify the firms where its incoming employees can't go...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager