Moore gets into giveback game
Thu Apr 1, 2004
Louis Bacon's Moore Capital is handing back $485 million of
the assets in its Moore Global Fixed-Income Fund to investors.
The givebacks are part of an effort to manage the firm's asset
base and are said to be the first profit distribution in the
history of the fund.
Moore's givebacks come on the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager