Clinton retires its $110m debt to TA
Thu Apr 1, 2004
Clinton Group has retired its $110 million debt to the
Boston-based private equity firm TA Associates. It is unclear
whether Clinton's recent assets slide triggered a redemption
clause or put option in the terms of the financing, or whether
Clinton acted of its own.
When the transaction was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager