Cantillon launches market neutral fund
Thu Apr 1, 2004
Cantillon, the hedge fund outfit set up by William von
Mueffling and the team that walked out of Lazards last year, is
close to starting a U.S equity market neutral fund. The new
vehicle will be managed by Jay Genzer, a former Lazards
colleague who joined Cantillon on February 6 after the expiry
of his one-year-no-compete clause.
He had worked with von Mueffling at Lazards since...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager