Fighting to hold onto reputation and talent
Sat May 1, 2004
The raison d'etre for hedge funds may be making
money, but the hedge fund business, perhaps more than any other
area of money management, is at root a people business.
Relationships, reputations, integrity and contacts are as much
the currency of hedge fund success or failure as the financial
instruments that hedge funds trade.
And rather than...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager