Bonuses of $30m look bad when Harvard library faces cuts
Sat May 1, 2004
Jack Meyer, the president of the Harvard Management Company,
has raised the prospect of the university endowment moving to
external management after student protests over the bumper $30
million bonuses paid to two managers last year and the
departure of two managers to start their own funds.
The scale of the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager