Brookdale races ahead
Sat May 1, 2004
The emerging markets strategy was a top performer for the
month of March, owing to factors including increased liquidity,
events, and higher commodity prices. The plunge in U.S.
Treasuries mid-month hurt U.S. markets but contributed to the
strong performance of emerging markets strategies. Among the
winners for this month were the Brookdale International
Partners LP fund, which gained...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager