Grant goes as Sender rewrites the team at Exis
Tue Jun 1, 2004
Still trying to claw his way out of a hole, Exis Capital
founder Adam Sender has brought on a new senior management team
and tightened up his risk management. He also appears to have
parted company with his highly regarded chief investment
officer, Ken Grant.
In a letter to investors in May, Sender said he had...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager