Chanos backs Currahee with assets
Tue Jun 1, 2004
Douglas Millett's Currahee Capital Management is getting a
strong endorsement from former employer Kynikos Associates. Not
only is Kynikos making an investment in the management company
of Currahee Capital, but Kynikos President Jim Chanos is also
making a personal investment in Millett's soon-to-be-launched
pair of funds.
The White Plains, New York-based firm has built out an
11-strong team and has already...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager