Keeping pace with frantic change isn't getting easier
Thu Jul 1, 2004
If there was ever evidence that increasing
maturity isn't sapping vitality or vibrancy from the hedge fund
industry, it's the level of activity afoot this summer.
Typically, June signals the beginning of the doldrums. Calls
from investors and brokers alike begin to die down, allowing
New York hedge fund managers to start arranging their weekend
helicopter rides to the Hamptons early.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager