Viking down but other Tiger Cubs fare better
Thu Jul 1, 2004
Market conditions in May proved troublesome for many
long/short equity funds, which posted an aggregate negative
return for the second month in a row, while the S&P 500
finished with a gain of 1.21%. The Nasdaq was up 3.47%,
providing a boost to tech hedge funds.
Andreas Halvorsen's Viking posted a loss for the month of
May, down a fraction at 0.4%. That brings its gross
year-to-date total to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager