DB helps more Global Masters team to spin out
Thu Jul 1, 2004
Up to three of the managers of the $1.6 billion DB Global
Master multi-strategy fund could spin out as a result of a
far-reaching move by DB Advisors, the proprietary trading arm
of Deutsche Bank, to stop managing prop capital alongside
All managers of the fund are being given a straight choice:
start your own business with Deutsche Bank help or return to
the job of running proprietary money only.
Two or three...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager