Red Coat investors allege fraud in latest suit
Thu Jul 1, 2004
Angry investors in $400 million Red Coat Capital Management,
including Alpha Investment Management CEO Nate Gantcher, are
suing Red Coat and its founders, Ken Londoner and George Hodor,
for fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and breach of contract.
They claim the pair funneled money from the fund into their
personal accounts, made huge and risky bets on sketchy stocks,
and hid the extent of the losses.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager