Trilogy Convergence opens with Scarth at helm
Thu Jul 1, 2004
New York-based Trilogy Advisors, a global equity mutual fund
advisor with $5.5 billion under management, recently opened a
long/short equity fund, that it has been running internally to
outside investors, with $33 million in assets.
Neil Scarth : runs new...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager