Why the arrival of the banks may be a boon
Fri Oct 1, 2004
If there is any lingering doubt that the big
banks now are positioned - and have the stomach - to become the
hedge fund industry's next stars, this issue of Absolute Return
should go a long way in dispelling it.
In a profile of Barclays Global Investors, the asset
management arm of Barclays Bank, we examine how the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager