Highbridge deal catapults JPMorgan into big time
Fri Oct 1, 2004
JPMorgan Fleming Asset & Wealth Management's planned
purchase of a controlling stake in Highbridge Capital will
swiftly catapult the JPMorgan group from the position of
also-ran to the industry's top 10 list of operators of
single-manager hedge funds.
In total, JPMorgan Chase will run some $10 billion of hedge
fund assets with the closure of the deal between Highbridge,
which runs $7 billion of hedge fund assets, and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager