Are the managers calling the market top?
Mon Nov 1, 2004
If actions truly speak louder than words, then
hedge fund investors may have reason to wonder if their money
managers are calling a top for hedge fund investing.
How else do you explain the rush to sell out evinced by
Highbridge's sale to JPMorgan or the shopping frenzy that is
expected to follow? What else is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager