Catequil duo split and wind-up fund
Mon Nov 1, 2004
The nasty, highly public divorce between the co-founders of
the Catequil funds proves again that even great performance
isn't enough when a fund's co-managers cannot get along.
In a letter to investors on October 21, that even read like
divorce papers, the firm announced it plans to dissolve the
partnership and liquidate all of its funds due to
"irreconcilable differences and current litigation between us."
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager