Media specialist to offer low vol strategy
Mon Nov 1, 2004
Media specialist Curtis Alexander and his partner Mark Riely
are planning to offer a new, lower volatility version of their
flagship media and entertainment fund to investors before the
end of the year. The pair have been running Media Group
Investors since 1995 and have had produced an annualized rate
of return of 24%.
Media Group Investors typically holds 15-20 long positions,
varying in size from 1%-15% apiece, and 10...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager