Perry Partners surges through year
Wed Dec 1, 2004
Event-driven equity funds have suffered lean times in recent
years, but Richard Perry's eponymous hedge fund is an
exception.The $5 billion Perry Partners International is up
10.50% for the year-to-date and 15.84% for the last 12 months.
The fund gained 0.16% in October and has been performing
steadily throughout the year, notching up small gains month
after month to add up to double digits - no mean feat...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager