Bricoleur takes a beating in otherwise slow month
Wed Dec 1, 2004
October was a fairly drab month for many equity-focused
hedge funds, but not, unfortunately, for Bricoleur Partners.
The fund got hammered in October, posting a 9.71% draw down.
That wiped out its gains for the year, bringing its
year-to-date total down to a loss of 7.74%. The fund is
believed to have had significant exposure in the home builder
segment, which contributed to its losses. But big draw downs
are not new to the firm, which has also...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager