AQR valued at $1bn in AMG minority purchase
Wed Dec 1, 2004
Affiliated Managers Group, the publicly traded Massachusetts
financial holding company, is understood to have paid $250
million for around 25% of the $12 billion Connecticut-based
quant shop AQR Capital, a similar valuation to that put on
Highbridge by JPMorgan just weeks earlier.
If anything, the deal looks as if AMG has paid a little less
than JPMorgan as...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager