Mosaic starts less volatile tech fund
Wed Dec 1, 2004
Mosaic Asset Management recently launched a second fund that
employs a less volatile pairs trading strategy. The new fund,
called Mosaic Vitruvian Technology Fund, will open to outside
investors on January 1.
The San Francisco-based firm,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager