Icahn Partners goes live with $1.1 billion
Wed Dec 1, 2004
Corporate raider Carl Icahn has officially launched Icahn
Partners. The fund opened with $1.1 billion - significantly
less than the $3 billion he was hoping for.
Icahn expects to reach $1.6 billion by year-end. His team
will include Vince Intrieri, who has worked...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager