Success story...marred only by the lack of performance
Tue Feb 1, 2005
After a long stretch of difficult markets and
poor returns, it's easy to forget that the late-year market
rally was not the only factor that made 2004 a surprisingly
good year for hedge funds.
But it actually was a very good year, and perhaps for no one
more than Tanya Styblo Beder. As we show in our profile of the
CEO of Citibank's Tribeca Global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager