Balyasny unveils plans for big money raising
Tue Feb 1, 2005
Balyasny Asset Management has been quietly putting the word
out to investors that it plans to accept its first significant
slug of capital since opening its doors three years ago - and
will nearly triple its assets to $1 billion from the less than
$400 million of equity capital it currently runs.
Until now, just a few outsiders had the chance to invest
alongside the firm's own...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager