Millennium gets involved in performance fee spat
Tue Feb 1, 2005
If expenses and who should pay them have become a concern
for hedge fund investors recently, it should come as no
surprise that how Millennium Partners pays its legal bills for
one of its traders' roles in the mutual fund timing scandal has
stirred up some controversy among the fund's investors.
On one side are investors who don't feel that they should
pony up these fees,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager