EGM team in Jackson buyout deal
Tue Feb 1, 2005
EGM Capital, the San Francisco-based firm, recently
finalized a deal to buy out the firm's founder Michael Jackson,
a former Hambrecht & Quist executive.
The firm was started in 1986. It runs $300 million...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager