Zimmerman is cleared and quits SAC to go solo
Tue Mar 1, 2005
Retail and consumer stock specialist Michael Zimmerman is
decamping from SAC Capital Advisors with a full eight-member
retail and consumer stock-picking team and is starting his own
fund in May with money from Steve Cohen.
Zimmerman's new venture will follow a similar strategy to
the one he employed at SAC. The fund will invest principally
long and short in public equities of retail and consumer...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager