Hard work and discipline underpin industry glitz
Fri Apr 1, 2005
A casual observer of the hedge fund industry
could be excused for thinking that the life of the hedge fund
manager is all glitz and glamor.
After all, while mutual fund managers are only too happy to
provide the mainstream press with serious market commentary,
hedge fund managers are most likely to turn up in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager