Paloma partners snaps up Kupperman from Carlyle
Fri Apr 1, 2005
US private equity giant Carlyle has suffered a setback in
its attempt to build a significant presence in the hedge fund
sphere with the departure of David Kupperman to Donald
Sussman's Paloma Partners.
Kupperman was one of the key figures charged with recruiting
a team of traders and fund managers...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager