Anderson jumps on the long-only bandwagon
Fri Apr 1, 2005
Dwight Anderson's Ospraie Management is the latest hedge
fund firm to lay plans to diversify its product line and
investor base with a long-only fund. Anderson, whose firm
manages just under $2 billion of capital, is getting ready to
roll out the Ospraie Real Return Fund in May.
Ospraie's move into the long-only space follows the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager