Citigroup options trader is next up on VegaPlus
Fri Apr 1, 2005
Jeffrey Talpins, formerly a senior options trader at
Citigroup, is set to become the 10th new hedge fund manager to
join the expanding VegaPlus platform - the platform to back new
funds established by Vega, the big macro and fixed-income group
of New York and Madrid.
Talpins is set to go live on April 1 with chunky initial
backing of some...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager