Hedge funds show signs of eventually growing up
Sun May 1, 2005
Hedge funds have long talked about the
inevitable need to become grown-up institutions, but suddenly
there is evidence all around that the trend is taking root -
and even changing the culture of the industry.
This is nowhere more apparent than in the move by the
offspring of hedge fund founders who never dreamed of giving up
equity - and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager