Fixed-income guru Fishman spins out of SAC
Wed Jun 1, 2005
Fixed-income guru Mark Fishman, who has spent the last six
years running a private fund for SAC Capital Advisors' Steve
Cohen, is breaking out of the firm to form his own shop.
Fishman has teamed up with Sal Naro, the former co-head of
global fixed-income at UBS Investment Bank, and former
colleague, Lisa Sheppard, a senior portfolio manager on the SAC
Genesis Fund. The trio have formed Sailfish Capital Partners
and expect to launch a multi-strategy fixed-income...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager