Strome set to revive global macro effort
Wed Jun 1, 2005
Global macro specialist Mark Strome is getting ready to
revive his global macro effort. He has quietly put together a
new fund that began trading at the beginning of this year and
is preparing to roll it out to investors at the start of 2006.
Strome has invested $100 million of his own capital...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager