The benefits of the right business plan
Fri Jul 1, 2005
It wasn't many years ago that the success or
failure of a hedge fund seemed to ride solely on a founder's
investment prowess. After all, most funds employed few people
beyond the founder and focused on a single strategy.
That of course has changed rapidly with the massive
expansion and diversification of the industry. And with that
has come the realization that hedge funds are first...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager