Moore fund of funds to split
Fri Jul 1, 2005
Moore Capital is spinning off its $1.6 billion fund of
funds, Alstra Capital Management.
Under the terms of the arrangement, Moore is understood to
be retaining a minority interest in the firm. Alstra will also
continue to run money for Max Re, the Bermuda reinsurer that
Moore founded. But going forward, Alstra will be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager