Renaissance looks again for big outside money
Fri Jul 1, 2005
James Simons' Renaissance Technologies has decided to take
another stab at running a fund outside of its best performing
Medallion Fund. The firm has put together a new long/short
equity fund that will be similar to the firm's flagship entity.
The new fund, RIEF, will be quantitatively-focused but...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager