SAC healthcare chiefs sever ties
Fri Jul 1, 2005
SAC Capital Advisors' top healthcare lieutenants have
severed ties with SAC founder Steven Cohen. Arthur Cohen and
Joseph Healey abruptly departed the firm after five years of
managing the firm's HealthCo hedge fund in order to begin their
own healthcare-focused fund.
Cohen and Healey have been quietly setting up their new
hedge fund shop, called HealthCor, for the past month. They've
even hired former senior analysts who worked...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager