Funds solidify gains in August
Thu Sep 1, 2005
The outlook on performance has turned a bit
more upbeat, as managers across a number of strategies appeared
as of mid August to be solidifying upward momentum that began
in the second quarter. "Nobody knows whether another exogenous
event is about to hit the market," said one fund-of-funds
manager, "but it feels better."
After a strong rally in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager