DB proprietary traders begin neutral credit fund
Thu Sep 1, 2005
David Hammond and Mark Tanaka, both previously at Deutsche
Bank where they co-managed a $6.4 billion proprietary portfolio
of corporate strategies, recently launched a market-neutral
hedge fund focusing on credit-driven opportunities in the
relative value and event-driven spaces.
David Hammond and Mark
The pair have dubbed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager