Powerful equities market rally solidifies gains
Thu Sep 1, 2005
A strong rally in the equities markets that lifted the
S&P 500 up 3.72% and the Nasdaq up 6.22% for the month of
July also powered gains for most major long/short funds. While
short-biased funds, broadly speaking, have outperformed
long/short portfolios for the year, they naturally posted
losses in July as the broad stock markets rose.
The Absolute Return U.S. Equities index gained...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager