York benefits from event-driven focus
Sat Oct 1, 2005
Funds managed by Jamie Dinan's $6.8 billion York Capital
Management posted solid returns in August as the firm profited
from corporate takeover activity and rising energy prices.
The $760 million York Global Value Partners, which focuses
on event-driven equities and distressed investments, climbed 3%
in August. On top of a 4.66% rise in July and 3.57% in June,
that gain boosts the fund's performance to date to 11.81%.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager